Share via

Background Image Opacity

• Anonymous
    # 3 years, 11 months ago

When selecting an image to be partially opaque for the background container of a screen, the image turns opaque on white instead of the background color as expected. (aka. the image gets brighter when becoming translucent, instead of letting the dark background color shine through)

Anonymous
    # 3 years, 11 months ago

What is the purpose of Tint Color in image control property

Anonymous
    # 3 years, 11 months ago

I also faced a problem Regarding this issue Please give solution

Thanks

George Hardy
    # 1 month, 1 week ago

The experience taught them that when the pressure is on and time is running out, there’s always a way out. They learned that trusting a reliable service to write my assignment online was the smartest choice they made during a stressful time.

Louis Cole
    # 1 month ago

Hello, dealing with background image opacity can be quite tricky. I remember very well from my university days, as I was a graphic designer too, and I faced similar issues. These challenges left me with little time to complete my university work. As a result, my assignments were often left incomplete, and eventually, my dissertation was also left unfinished. In the end, I sought help from a cheap business dissertation service, and they helped me complete my dissertation successfully.

Louis Cole
    # 1 month ago

Hello, research is really important. I remember clearly when I needed SEO services for my business. After doing a lot of research, I decided to hire an SEO consultation services to reset my website and brand. They’ve done a great job, and now everything is set up perfectly. I’m really happy with the results.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)